Thursday, September 15, 2016

My memory


This summer...

 I was in the USA at my cousin's Dominika. I flew to New York at night, tired went to sleep. I have not seen her for four years!! I lived with her for 2 weeks, she has a younger sister who plays volleyball and loves to play with his cat. Dominica works at the swimming pool where I was often sunbathing. My dream was to see Times Square, so we took subway to New York. When we arrived it was already dark, but then the view was amazing. I stared in disbelief at the skyscrapers. The next day we went to Washington D.C. where I saw the Capitol and White House. We took pictures at the Lincoln Memorial. Now when I watch TV and I see one of those monuments I say 'I was there!'. I would like to see them again someday. I love that place!! When you are in New York you have to see the Statue of Liberty. It is so big! In  New York I have tried sushi for the first time and in spite of everything they say, it is very good however the bagels are the best! I could eat them every day!! I hope I will have some time to visit the USA in the future. I would like to see more places... 



_____________________________________________
A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment