Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My movies recommendations!


In todays post I would like to recommend you guys two of my absolutely favourite movies which have the ability to improve my mood whenever I feel sad, nostalgic or I just want to enjoy my free time. I hope there's something that will catch your attention!

1. I decided to start with my undeniably first pick "The Maze Runner". If you're interested in fantasy, utopian or dystopian genres, I'm pretty sure you heard about this one! It is an American trilogy based on "The Maze Runner" novels by the American author James Dashner. I discovered this movie after reading the book and I was totally amazed not only by the story, but also by the actors!


a) The first part of the trilogy is called "The Maze Runner" and it was released in 2014.
The film features Thomas, who wakes up trapped in a maze with a group of other boys. At first, due to his sudden lack of memory, he doesn't recognize any of them. He also has no memory of the outside world other than dreams about an organization known as WCKD (World Catastrophe Killzone Department). Only by piecing together fragments of his past with clues he discovers in the maze can Thomas hope to uncover his purpose and a way to escape.

b) Other two movies from the trilogy are called "The Scorch Trials" released one year later and "The Death Cure" released this year. I won't write much about them since without watching the first part, it would sound too complicated!

2. I spent long minutes thinking about what I should  choose as the second recommendation. Finally, I came to the conclusion that Disney animations are sometimes even better than movies played by humans! If you want to watch something meaningful and beatiful, you should look for "Beauty and the Beast" released in 1991.
________________________________________

a) Let me quote the official description of the movie: "Beauty and the Beast" is a French fairy tale about a beautiful and gentle young woman who is taken to live with a man-beast in return for a good deed the Beast did for her father. Beauty is kind to the well-mannered Beast but pines for her family until the Beast allows her to visit them.

b). Since my youngest age, I always thought of Disney as of something like art. I consider people who are in charge of creating those movies, masters. They know how to perfectly write all the stories and present them by characters made by phenomenal graphic designers. Although the recommendation I gave is kind of old, it has an utterly beautiful interpretation and delightful soundtrack!


To sum up all the sections... I realised that my recommendations are completely different from each other! However, it won't change the fact both are very interesting to watch and I hope all of you will give them a try. You won't regret it!
________________________________
N.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment