Sunday, January 13, 2019

My Christmas story

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not only I’m free from school but also I can eat whatever I want and spend time with my family.
Two days before Christmas Eve, me and my brother picked up our sisters from the airport. Because it was late at night, we started preparations the next day. I love spending time with my family, so I had such a great time with them. We always share a little stories when we help my mom.
On the Christmas Eve following tradition, we had a dinner and of course, there had to be twelve meals. Right after that we started opening presents. A little bit of rest and we went on a midnight mass.

When it comes to the 25th and 26th I didn’t do much. With my siblings, I listened to very old songs. We were singing trough the whole night, remembering the times when we were little. I wouldn’t be myself, if I didn’t eat half of the candies from Christmas Tree. I was so full that I didn’t even budge from the sofa.
Also I was very happy it was snowing so the Christmas was just perfect.
___________________________________
K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment