Saturday, June 27, 2020

A thrilling story part 7


“Don’t tell them you can see”

As I entered my office I saw Erick’s silhouette. I found a switch and turned on the light. Now I could see him clearly. He hasn’t changed even a bit and what is surprising he could see. I didn’t say a word, waiting for him to start talking. “I know you’ve been wondering why all of that happened”. He paused for a couple of seconds. “And I’ve got to tell you I don’t know either. I can only see because of my grandmother who is behind all of this”. He explained. I found this funny because it didn’t tell me a lot. Actually it told me nothing. My hatred towards him was enough for me to ignore this and get out of the office and the whole building. I had to tell everyone that I can see and that I know who is behind this. But my plan didn’t go well as I saw Erick coming closer so I just whispered “The world will know. I won’t let you win”.
He just looked at me and horrible pain from before came back. As I opened my eyes I wasn’t able to see again.
“You know I’ll win” he said.
“And you know I’ll fight”. 

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________
K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment