Monday, November 18, 2019

Surprising getaway 




I am walking to my university. It is Monday and I’ve already spilled green tea all over my pants and on top of that I had an exam at 9 I didn’t even study for. My name is Caleb and I’m a typical student, living in the New York City.
On my way home after the lectures, I saw a billboard that said “Lottery of a getaway. Spend your best holiday on Ibiza”. It did sound amazing and convinced me to go sign up for it. When I got there the lady told me to wait about 1 or 2 weeks and the winners will be chosen and announced. So I went home hoping that I would have a little bit of luck.
Finally, it was time to announce the winners.  I was getting ready when the lady from the lottery shop called me. She told me that I'd won a free holiday. This had to be the best day of my life. But she also told me I wasn’t the only winner and I was going to spend almost two weeks with two strangers. The next morning, I got to the airport and I was introduced to the men I was supposed to travel with.  Jason the magician and Drake the hacker. This was going to be an interesting trip... 

                                                                     To be contiunued...
________________________________________________________
K.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment