Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sport sport sport...

Hello!
 
I've long been a fan of ski jumping. I watch every competition. 

Some time ago a competition on the Lysgardsbakken in Lillehammer took place. The conditions in Lillehammer were unpleasant and Kamil Stoch was the one who was least impressed by that. Stoch posted jumps of 131.5 m and 139.5 m and came in 5.3 points ahead of Ziga Jelar. The Pole won for the 36th time in his career and the third time at the Olympic facility Lysgardsbakken. 

Kamil said "My jumps were very good today, I'm very satisfied with today's competition, even if it was not easy in these conditions". 

He also took the overall lead in the RAW AIR overall ranking with his win today. Two more Poles scored points - Piotr Zyla (129 and 111 metres), who was 25 and Maciej Kot (122 and 113 m), who finished the competition at 28th. a place. However, they did not advance to the final series Jakub Wolny and Pawel Wasek. It was a great competition, certainly not  to forget to for a long time. 

 I always keep my fingers crossed for the Poles to win!

____________________________
K.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment