Thursday, April 23, 2020

A thrilling story part 1

“Don’t tell them you can see”

“You know I’ll win”. I said.
“And you know I’ll fight”. He responded to me while throwing sheets over me and running away. I acted immediately and started chasing my best friend. ‘Tagpok’ was our little game we would play every day just for fun.
I have known Erick for almost four years. We met on a beach 20 minutes form my house, where he asked me for help. Since then he is my best friend and the best dork I have ever known. His sense of humor is truly incomparable.
“I knew he would run away there”. I told to myself as I saw him hiding behind one of the tree in our so called forest. My mom would always laugh at me saying that there are fewer trees then in our garden. I tapped Erick on the shoulder scaring him so much that he shouted a very loud “Oh my God”. I gave him a big smile and said how predictable he was. Erick proposed to sit on our bench that we made long time ago. We were so tired. Even though we were almost seventeen this game will never get boring.  I assumed we’ve been talking for a long time because it starting to get dark. It was middle of the summer so I thought it is probably already 9 o’clock at night. But when I looked at my phone I got confused. It was just 5:30, which it couldn’t be that dark at this hour. I turned to my friend and showed him what time it is, while asking why it is so dark at such hour. However he looked in my eyes smiled and then again focused his gaze on the view. This is the thing I always wonder about him. Why he is so mysterious. Everyone knows he is a private person and I am glad to admit that I am the only one that knows a lot about him. But I just ignored that and said we should better be going. When I got home I told my mom quick hi and went upstairs to my room. It was getting darker and darker which caused my mood to change and I felt very sleepy. That is why I decided to go to sleep because not only I was extremely tired but I had school tomorrow.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued...

_______________________________
K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment