Thursday, April 23, 2020

Trip of my life

Hi everyone!

I’m writing this post to tell you about my trip to France. It was the best day of my life...

I won this trip on a lottery. I spent the trip completely for free together with my friends. We visited the most interesting places such as: Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles and Mont Saint-Michel!
We had opportunity to learn french language and taste french delights. In the evenings we went to parties. We had fun with wonderful music. Unfortunately, we had to come back one day earlier because there was a virus threat. I liked the trip very much, I learned many interesting things about this beautiful country. I also saw many interesting places and monuments. 
I totally recommend visiting this charming country. In the future I want to go there again!

Take care!
_______________________________________________
J.S

No comments:

Post a Comment