Sunday, May 24, 2020

A thrilling story part 4

“Don’t tell them you can see”

After three hours we stopped at the petrol station, so we could look around and ask for some information. However we could find no one. Suddenly I got a call from Erick. He was out of breath but still managed to tell me we should drive to the Culver City where as some people say it is a ‘hope’ place. So we did as we were told and after some time we arrived there. It looked pretty normal; the only thing was that I could see the scared and clueless looks in people’s eyes who were gathered there.
I noticed Erick. He was in his tracksuit that I could recognize from far away. I immediately ran to him and asked what was going on. He said it all have connection with the lady predicting again ‘The Great Blinding’. “I don’t know about you but for me it is hard to believe all this things”. He just agreed with me and pulled me somewhere. I left my parents but I hoped they would know what to do. Suddenly Erick turned around and looked at me. His eyes were saying sorry but I didn’t have time to ask anything as he pulled my head which caused me looking at the moon. Even though I felt nothing I was mad and asked why he would do that. But I was too late. He ran away and wasn’t able to catch him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to be continued.
________________________________________________________________
K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment