Monday, May 11, 2020

A thrilling story part 2

“Don’t tell them you can see”.

(...) I woke up in the middle of the night. It was so hot that I had to open the window. As I did that, cold air entered my room and I felt sleepy again. Unfortunately I woke up again but this time it was my phone’s fault. It had been ringing all time. Notification after notification. I reached to my nightstand and grabbed it checking what is going on. Suddenly I realized it has got colder outside because I was freezing cold. I opened my eyes for the first time since I woke up only to realize there was snow all over my room. With the shock I got up and uttered simple “What”. We were in the middle of July and there is snow in my room “How is that possible” I thought as I took my phone to check what was happening.  All of my massages were short. Just “Don’t look at the moon”.  I scrolled down. All the same. Suddenly I got a new massage with content saying “It is beautiful night tonight. Look outside”. As I read that I didn’t have time to think as my dad slammed through the door saying “It’s time. We should go”. I had no idea what was going on, I was terrified. “Put some warm clothes and go downstairs. There is no time for questions so do what I’m telling you and most important, don’t look at the moon”. I trusted him so I opened my closet looking for winter clothes as my father was closing the window and pulling curtains over them. 

>>>>>>>>>>>To be continued...

___________________________________________________________
K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment